project: salisbury neighborhood housing services - go live date: - December 27, 2012
featured in the project: CSS3, customized WordPress theme, HTML5, jQuery, WordPress as a content management solution (CMS)
Salisbury Neighborhood Housing Services was looking for a website that was easy to maintain and allowed for updates to be handled by internal staff. The identified needs included:
- Website with fully featured Content Management System (CMS) to easily:
- add / edit pages
- add /edit press releases
- edit content
- allow staff to maintain all appropriate website content
…and all through a web based system that was easy to use and scalable to grow.
- Two Rider Design:
- Provided the graphical layout to build a customized theme
- Spotlight Web Design: We took Two Rider Design’s graphic layout and hand coded a customized WordPress as a content management solution (CMS) to allow staff at the Salisbury Neighborhood Housing Services to perform all of the tasks identified in the needs above.
This project was part of a larger non-profit contest with the a.s.a.p.r. creative suite called “A Suite Dream”. Non-profits in the area submitted an application and were narrowed down to the winner, Salisbury Neighborhood Housing Services. The website was an in-kind donation and part of a larger award of the following businesses and individuals.
- Robbie Tarpley Raffish, president of a.s.a.p.r. integrated marketing
- Melissa Hampton, account coordinator, a.s.a.p.r. integrated marketing
- Jenni Pastusak, president, SurePR (public relations)
- Debi Rus, president, Rus Design (graphics)
- Eric Rider, president, TwoRiderDesign (web and graphic design)
- Michael Giordano, president, Spotlight Web Design (custom web and web application design)
- Mark Leishear, president, SugarFly Studios (video)
- Cheryl Nemazie, Studio C Photography
More information can be found here: http://www.asuitedream.org
go back to our portfolio page