project: salisbury area chamber of commerce foundation - go live date: - January 28, 2013
featured in the project: CSS3, customized WordPress theme, HTML5, jQuery, responsive web design (RWD), WordPress as a content management solution (CMS)
The Salisbury Area Chamber of Commerce Foundation, Inc. needed a website that would be easy to maintain by staff and allow the Salisbury Area Chamber of Commerce Foundation to have the professional online presence that matched their professional image in Salisbury. The identified needs included:
- Website with fully featured Content Management System (CMS) to easily:
- add / edit pages
- dynamic success stories on the homepage
- add /edit press releases
- edit content
- allow staff to maintain all appropriate website content
- image rotator
…and all through a web based system that was easy to use and scalable to grow.
- Two Rider Design:
- Provided the graphical layout to build a customized theme
- Spotlight Web Design: We took Two Rider Design’s graphic layout and hand coded a customized WordPress as a content management solution (CMS) to allow staff at the Salisbury Area Chamber of Commerce Foundation to perform all of the tasks identified in the needs above.
As part of our on-going mission to provide the best possible user experience, this site was designed as responsive web design (RWD), using HTML5 and CSS3. This means that users will have the appropriate experience while using the site regardless of using the site on a PC, Mac, or a mobile device. Website layout changes based on device and is designed to maximize the end user experience.
go back to our portfolio page