project: the neo fund - go live date: - January 29, 2014
featured in the project: credit card payment processor integration, CSS3, customized WordPress theme, full width background, HTML5, jQuery, responsive web design (RWD), WordPress as a content management solution (CMS)
The Neo Fund needed a website that would be easy to maintain by staff and allow The Neo Fund to have a professional online presence, easily inform users about their non-profit services, accept donations via credit card and PayPal. The identified needs included:
- Website with fully featured Content Management System (CMS) to easily:
- add / edit pages
- customized themes
- full width background images
- accept donations via credit card
- accept donations via PayPal
- edit content
- allow staff to maintain all appropriate website content
…and all through a web based system that was easy to use and scalable to grow.
- Two Rider Design:
- Provided the graphical layout to build a customized theme
- Spotlight Web Design: We took Two Rider Design’s graphic layout and hand coded a customized WordPress as a content management solution (CMS) to allow staff at The Neo Fund to perform all of the tasks identified in the needs above.
As part of our on-going mission to provide the best possible user experience, this site was designed as responsive web design (RWD), using HTML5 and CSS3. This means that users will have the appropriate experience while using the site regardless of using the site on a PC, Mac, or a mobile device. Website layout changes based on device and is designed to maximize the end user experience.
go back to our portfolio page