project: mccready health - go live date: - July 22, 2015
featured in the project: complex web based forms, CSS3, customized WordPress theme, HTML5, jQuery, responsive web design (RWD), WordPress as a content management solution (CMS)
McCready Foundation needed a website that would be easy to maintain by staff and allow McCready Foundation to showcase a new brand. The new website needed to provide information about the McCready facilities, new facilities, providers, news releases, community information, provide initial entry to the patient and payment portals, and also allow for the future implementation of a customized hr portal. The identified needs included:
- Website with fully featured Content Management System (CMS) to easily:
- add / edit pages
- add / edit press releases
- customized hr portal
- edit content
- display tv commercial spots
- allow staff to maintain all appropriate website content
…and all through a web based system that was easy to use and scalable to grow.
Spotlight Web Design worked as part of the a.s.a.p.r. creative suite for this project, and was brought in to provide the customized WordPress as a content management system (CMS) for this project. Other team members provided the following:
- a.s.a.p.r. integrated marketing:
- Wrote the content for the website
- Served as the project manager
- Wrote the press releases
- Oversaw the tv commercial development
- Rus Design:
- Two Rider Design:
- Provided the graphical layout to build a customized theme.
- Spotlight Web Design:
- We took Two Rider Design’s layout and hand coded a customized WordPress as a content management system(CMS) to allow staff at the Somerset County Health Department to perform all of the tasks identified in the needs above.
As part of our on-going mission to provide the best possible user experience, this site was designed as responsive web design (RWD), using HTML5 and CSS3. This means that users will have the appropriate experience while using the site regardless of using the site on a PC, Mac, or a mobile device. Website layout changes based on device and is designed to maximize the end user experience.
go back to our portfolio page