project: mason-dixon machining - go live date: - June 27, 2014
featured in the project: CSS3, customized WordPress theme, full width background, HTML5, information site, responsive web design (RWD), WordPress as a content management solution (CMS)
Mason-Dixon Machining needed a website that would be easy to maintain by staff and allow Mason-Dixon Machining to showcase finished products, inform clients of capabilities, and to allow for custom quote development. The identified needs included:
- Website with fully featured Content Management System (CMS) to easily:
- add / edit pages
- large image rotators in place to showcase products
- customized our works page that showed large, hiqh quality images of finished products
- edit content
- allow staff to maintain all appropriate website content
…and all through a web based system that was easy to use and scalable to grow.
- Spotlight Web Design: We designed the graphic layout and hand coded a customized WordPress as a content management solution (CMS) to allow staff at Mason-Dixon Machining to perform all of the tasks identified in the needs above.
As part of our on-going mission to provide the best possible user experience, this site was designed as responsive web design (RWD), using HTML5 and CSS3. This means that users will have the appropriate experience while using the site regardless of using the site on a PC, Mac, or a mobile device. Website layout changes based on device and is designed to maximize the end user experience.
go back to our portfolio page