project: delaware health information network – dhin - go live date: - June 28, 2015
featured in the project: CSS3, customized WordPress theme, HTML5, jQuery, responsive web design (RWD), WordPress as a content management solution (CMS)
Delaware Health Information Network (DHIN) had an existing website built on a Content Management System (CMS), and wanted to migrate to a different CMS Platform to meet their website needs. DHIN wanted a website that would allow staff to easily maintain content, add new press releases, add polls / quizzes, add new DHIN Facts, add new Testimonials, monitor complex form submissions, and provide a professional platform to allow staff to continue disseminating information. The identified needs included:
- Website with fully featured Content Management System (CMS) to easily:
- add / edit pages
- add /edit press releases
- edit content
- add / edit and monitor complex web forms
- add /edit polls & quizzes
- dynamic DHIN Facts section in the right sidebar
- dynamic Testimonials
- allow staff to maintain all appropriate website content
…and all through a web based system that was easy to use and scalable to grow.
- Spotlight Web Design:
- We took DHIN’s existing theme and hand coded a customized WordPress as a content management solution (CMS) to allow staff at DHIN to perform all of the tasks identified in the needs above. The newly provided theme matched existing elements of the original layout while adding additional features.
As part of our on-going mission to provide the best possible user experience, this site was designed as responsive web design (RWD), using HTML5 and CSS3. This means that users will have the appropriate experience while using the site regardless of using the site on a PC, Mac, or a mobile device. Website layout changes based on device and is designed to maximize the end user experience.
go back to our portfolio page