project: a.s.a.p.r. integrated marketing - go live date: - January 28, 2015
featured in the project: CSS3, customized WordPress theme, HTML5, jQuery, responsive web design (RWD), WordPress as a content management solution (CMS)
a.s.a.p.r. integrated marketing needed a website that would be easy to maintain by staff and allow a.s.a.p.r. to have a professional online presence, showcase clients, showcase the Creative Suite, highlight portfolio projects and provide a resource library. The identified needs included:
- Website with fully featured Content Management System (CMS) to easily:
- add / edit pages
- add /edit press releases
- edit content
- highlight the a.s.a.p.r. Creative Suite
- provide a Portfolio showcase
- allow for client and agency news to be displayed
- allow for a resource library to be maintained
- allow staff to maintain all appropriate website content
…and all through a web based system that was easy to use and scalable to grow.
- Two Rider Design:
- Provided the graphical layout to build a customized theme.
- Spotlight Web Design:
- We took Two Rider Design’s layout and hand coded a customized WordPress as a content management solution (CMS) to allow staff at the a.s.a.p.r. integrated marketing to perform all of the tasks identified in the needs above.
As part of our on-going mission to provide the best possible user experience, this site was designed as responsive web design (RWD), using HTML5 and CSS3. This means that users will have the appropriate experience while using the site regardless of using the site on a PC, Mac, or a mobile device. Website layout changes based on device and is designed to maximize the end user experience.
go back to our portfolio page