is your website working for you?
Your website should be working at least as hard as you do! It is your interactive marketing and sales tool available 24/7 worldwide. If your website isn’t living up to your expectations and you’re not sure why, look at our common website issues list below and review our recommendations.
- I don’t get any new visitors to my website!
A. SEO, Content Management, Content Development, Social Media Marketing
- I don’t know who is coming to my website or how often!
A. Analytics are vital to every website! They allow you to see where your visitors are coming from, where they look on your site and how long they stay. These are vital statistics which allow your website to evolve into the best interactive tool for your visitors. The worst thing you can do as a website owners is to say “nobody comes to my site” or “my traffic is low” and not have the metrics in place to measure what is actually happening!
- I have broken links or error messages on my website, what do I do?
A. CMS, Content Development
- My Sales are DOWN!
A. SEO, Content Management, e-commerce, Content Development
- I’ve had my website for a while but my competitors are all showing before me in web searches!
A. SEO, Content Management, Content Development
curious what these terms up above mean or how then will apply to you? here is a small breakdown:
- Content Development – Composing your online content to be appealing to both users and search engines
- Content Management – Updating your content so you don’t have to.
- Content Management System – Providing you the ability to update your own website with no software licenses to buy
- E-Commerce – Build or improve your online store
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Getting your website seen by Search Engines such as Google
Still not sure what you need to do and how best to fix these issues? Let us be your online expert and make your website work for you. You are the expert in your field / business, so let us take your expertise and express it on your website. The more you focus your site and mold it to suit your needs, the better your Return On Investment (ROI) will be. Use your website as the tool it can be and then reap the benefits it offers you.
Please fill out the form below so we can start the process of making sure we are a good fit to meet your website development needs.